the mass effect
// July 27th, 2010 // media
A marketing video from our early days
2 Responses to “the mass effect”
- Mass Effect said: Thanks! Yes, woothemes rock!...
- Haroun Kola said: Cool video and nice theme :) Its got woothemes wr...
- Why You Should Use Unique Tags In Your Instagram PhotosThe great thing about Instagram is that you can retroactively tags your photos, and once you add the tags it is super-easy to tag the rest. Having said that, I really wish Instagram would chance the layout and make photo navigation more convenient with or without tags.The post Why You Should Use Unique Tags In Your Instagram Photos appeared first on Scoutnes […]
- 5 AWESOME IPHONE APPS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOWIt is getting harder and harder to find exciting apps in the App store, and moreover, to get user's attention to try them. But finally I have some free time to write about the apps I've recently tried and actually found to be useful, fun, and creative.The post 5 AWESOME IPHONE APPS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW appeared first on Scoutness. […]
- INNOVATION VISTA: LESSONS FROM ITALIAN ACCELERATOR, H-FARMH-Farm, led by Riccardo Donadon, and Maurizio Rossi, has invested in over 53 startups since 2005, had 7 successful exits, creating 350 new jobs. The aggregate turnover of H-Farm companies exceeds 30 million euro. An additional investment of €10 million has been planned for the period between 2013 and 2018.The post INNOVATION VISTA: LESSONS FROM ITALIAN ACCEL […]
- Get ready for a smarter mailbox platformPing: A mobile-friendly email application that aims to change the way you think about emails.The post Get ready for a smarter mailbox platform appeared first on Scoutness. […]
- Web Summit 2013 – A Great Opportunity To Present Your StartupWeb Summit will take a place at September 30-31 in Dublin, this year. A quick look at the speaker list can pretty much assure it is going to be a great event to attend. The post Web Summit 2013 – A Great Opportunity To Present Your Startup appeared first on Scoutness. […]
- Email as we know it has changed, forever.I'm not suggesting email is dead. But as we know it, it sure has changed. And you know what, it's not even about us anymore. There's a whole new generation, I'd call it 'The Facebook' generation, a younger community that born into a chat behavior.The post Email as we know it has changed, forever. appeared first on Scoutness. […]
- Stay In-touch With Friends Through Music – Introducing Listn (invites invites!)When it comes to music services and applications, I'm usually trying them all. For me it even feels like an ongoing race to find the best service out there for music lovers. Taking under consideration that everything today should be on-the-goThe post Stay In-touch With Friends Through Music – Introducing Listn (invites invites!) appeared first on Scoutn […]
- iAlbums Acquired Loudlee’s Technology And Brings The Pintersty Look Back!iAlbums further connects you with the music by providing you with new musical discoveries based on your interests. Rather than simply taking your favorite genre and suggesting other artists within that genre, iAlbums goes beyond this to give you the music that has influenced those artists, allowing you to expand your musical horizons in a totally new way.The […]
- First impression on Facebook’s Graph SearchI got to be among the lucky early testers of Facebook's new Graph Search. Based on a few hours of preliminary testing, here's what I find that it is, and isn't. (a guest post by Shaul Olmert)The post First impression on Facebook’s Graph Search appeared first on Scoutness. […]
- Path’s New Search Engine is Brilliant, BUTWhen it comes to Path it never fails to impress me with the amazing interface they have and the super intuitive user experience within this app. The search is mind blowing and I don't mind search everything on the web based on this tag method.The post Path’s New Search Engine is Brilliant, BUT appeared first on Scoutness. […]